This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    the window motor is a monopole? the difference is the polarity of the magnets?
    seriously?

Comment

the window motor is a monopole? the difference is the polarity of the magnets?
      apparently not....

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
        seriously?
        sorry brain must have reached tdc,
        i was waiting for that one, differences? i cant see any!

Comment

apparently not....
          In my opinion....and I've tested it......there is no difference....they are all demonstrating the exact same thing....this means if we understand whats being suggested with these "alternative" typologies, we can make use of them in conventional machines.

Regards

Comment

sorry brain must have reached tdc,
            i was waiting for that one, differences? i cant see any!
            THAT'S MY MAN!!!

You don't see one....because there isn't one!

Comment

I want you guys to come to the same or at the very least "similar" conclusions that I came to. It's not going to be easy for you, but you have to try, or you won't get anything out of any of this. I could show you how to build what I built but what higher purpose would it serve? We must begin to "SEE" what's there, that which has always been right in front of us.

I share my most basic view of what I see happening between the turns, this same information you can find on the net, and even test on your bench. This observation brings us to the following......

Repulsion = magnetic field
              Attraction = dielectric field

In the end we are trying to establish the case for L and C. Where they are, why they are where they are. Good useful layman speculation, stuff we can use, stuff we can engineer.

Regards
              Thankyou! I am thinking the same. electricity is indeed as Dollard says, reflectors are much more accurate representation.

Comment

• As magnet wire is wrapped around a core it has the "potential" "capacity" puns intended, to be L and/or C. The resistance of the wire itself correlating to L and the dielectric of the enamel on the wire creates C.

The following is from Eric dollard
                "dielectric lines of force push inward...the smaller the space bounded by the conducting structure the more energy that can be stored. This is the exact opposite of magnatism. With magnatism the units volumns of energy can be thought of as working in parallel but the units volumn of energy in association with dielectricity can be thought of as working in series," "voltage is to dieelectricity as current is to magnatism"

There is more, but I have no time to type. Aln

Comment

• I think you guys are missing what I'm trying to say.....I don't care who said what or why. I am sharing what I think based on what I see on the bench, what you could verify if that was your thing. Look at whats going on between the turns, see the flux or the lack there of....come to your own conclusions. Hopefully your conclusions will be similar to mine, and you can "do" something practical with those conclusions..

Comment

I think you guys are missing what I'm trying to say.....I don't care who said what or why. I am sharing what I think based on what I see on the bench, what you could verify if that was your thing. Look at whats going on between the turns, see the flux or the lack there of....come to your own conclusions. Hopefully your conclusions will be similar to mine, and you can "do" something practical with those conclusions..
                    i think i get it correct me (again) if im wrong .... the coil acts as a capacitor or an inductor, under resonance, place the nodal points in the right relation to the magnet. and attach the source or drain at the respective points.

Comment

i think i get it correct me (again) if im wrong .... the coil acts as a capacitor or an inductor, under resonance, place the nodal points in the right relation to the magnet. and attach the source or drain at the respective points.
                      A coil has the capacity to function as either an inductor or a capacitor (ergo the name reactor was given to the inductor long ago by the wise). The capacitance of the coil isn't limited the so called parasitic capacitance. Capacity in Farads, if we believe what we read, is equal to A*s / V. Inductance in Henrys, if we believe what we read is V*s/A...fascinating. The formula leads us to conclude that the two are one?

Resonance...I asked before...what is resonance? Which resonance are you referring to, I refer to several different forms of resonance, have experience with different forms of resonance in my machines. Like Tesla suggested, in my system, these different forms of resonance are synchronized.

There is a special relation between self induction and capacitance which is not being considered, but was suggested by Tesla. Make that connection! Why do we limit capacitance and inductance to the material, when we know they change with respect to time.

Regards

Comment

• erfinder, How do we get your kits?

Comment

• Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                          erfinder, How do we get your kits?
                          It has been requested that I respect the forum owners request. I can talk about what I can do, but not about what I can do for you. For the latter you must email me, as this is not the place for such a discussion.

erfinder2@forgotten-genius.com

Regards
                          Last edited by erfinder; 08-13-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

A coil has the capacity to function as either an inductor or a capacitor (ergo the name reactor was given to the inductor long ago by the wise). The capacitance of the coil isn't limited the so called parasitic capacitance. Capacity in Farads, if we believe what we read, is equal to A*s / V. Inductance in Henrys, if we believe what we read is V*s/A...fascinating. The formula leads us to conclude that the two are one?

Resonance...I asked before...what is resonance? Which resonance are you referring to, I refer to several different forms of resonance, have experience with different forms of resonance in my machines. Like Tesla suggested, in my system, these different forms of resonance are synchronized.

There is a special relation between self induction and capacitance which is not being considered, but was suggested by Tesla. Make that connection! Why do we limit capacitance and inductance to the material, when we know they change with respect to time.

Regards
                            I was referring to resonance in a tank circuit,
                            i have seen a different resonance in a tuned via length of wire in a Stanley Meyer VIC (magnetic amp) which only happened at a specific voltage frequency i got it to occur at voltages around 60 volts only
                            i have no idea of the connection,
                            edit - it did change over time
                            Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-13-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• erfinder, Your email was rejected twice. If you email me then you can't get in trouble for giving out yours. I did get on your web site. inventer_al@yahoo.com

Comment

• food for thought
                                http://www.scribd.com/doc/96803168/A...Bypass-bridges

Comment

Working...
                                X