Alexander Alternator Earlier US Patent Generates More Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander Alternator Earlier US Patent Generates More Power

Does the technique of rotation with transformer effect (double wires) as in the 1975 Patent motor/generator, ALSO APPLY to the certain special BRIGGS alternators , stator ring for riding lawnmower engine . The end of alternator is wire grounded under flywheel. This invention is a dual output alternators with wires in SAME slot being activated by just magnets. The lawn mower ring alternator of (2) 1/2 sides, has one side for light bulbs AC , other for one diode charging battery DC . IF PUT TOGETHER, and with bridge rectifier, output was 14.9 amps. Someone tested this and their video was shut down. But that one was not done by Patent method. The lawn mower alternators are run by crankshaft, no extra electric input power required as in the transformer type Patent. 12 magnets under flywheel runs regular alternator. In the Patent, first winding generates ac out, it also induces into 2nd winding for 2nd output increased power, and that winding generates ALSO from magnet. . Free electrical energy increase? A 1 cyl engine with the dual normal ring set type , was run at idle speed on hydrogen gas generated and expanded water vapor pressure in 2008.
    See some pictures of Briggs alternator rings on Ebay. You can purchase # gauges insulated magnet wire and rewind a ring after removing existing wire. Copy down on paper the orientation of winds as you unwind first, so as the new ( 2) at the same time go in the same way . (Over and under poles, ) The ratio was 3 to 1 as gauge diameter, so as the total two equals the original #12 gauge diameter. Do final test on riding mower engine with an electrical load and measure volts over the load resistor. E / I = R E / R=I I X R = E E X I = watts. There is puller Briggs tool just for removing flywheel with ratchet and sockets. Document the readings and what was done. Vernier caliper, calculator, and wire gauges chart will help.There should be more amps available for larger load, if US Patent 3913004

is correct. Many Patents can be read for free and copied on the internet for study.
    Last edited by russwr; 10-22-2023, 05:27 PM.
Working...
X