Name:	prototype22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	44650Click image for larger version

Name:	prototype21.jpg
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	44651
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 08-01-2012, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Hammond
    started a topic Introduction

Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Gary Hammond and I live in Macomb, IL. I've been working with IC engines since my grade school days and am now 70 years old! My formal education took me through college with a BS in Agricltural Mechanization. Then I enlisted in the Air National Guard and attended Aircraft Maintenance Officer school after which I was employed full time as Assistant Chief of Aircraft Maintance in my local ANG unit. It was during this time that I applied for, and later received, U.S. patent #3,672,172 entitled "Simplified Supercharged Internal Combustion Engine With Emissions Control".

After that, I started my own retail business selling portable buildings and after a couple of years added several outdoor power equipment dealerships to my business. I have lots of experience with a large variety of engines in a large variety of applications. Then in 1994 I went to work for Caterpillar as a lathe operator and then as a research machinist at their "Tech Center" where I became involved in several inovative new engine technologies. I retired from Cat the end of 2005 and now only work in my own shop doing mostly custom machining, welding, fabricating, prototyping, and also experimenting with electro-mechanical devices. I also have a Bradley GT kit car that I have modified and personalized that requires some of my time.

I have several ideas for engines that I haven't had a chance to explore due to time and money constraints, but would be willing to share in an open forum like this with other like minded people.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bradley 4A.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	50800 Click image for larger version

Name:	prototype1.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	50801

Name:	prototype004.jpg
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	50802 Click image for larger version

Name:	prototype13.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	50803

Name:	prototype19.jpg
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	50804
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 07-31-2012, 07:59 PM.
Working...
X