Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to add extra trigger wire to coil circuit wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to add extra trigger wire to coil circuit wise?

I currently have built my first bedini SSG using a bifilar coil and the daftman circuit. Click image for larger version

Name:	gallery_big1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	51117

I want to increase the amount of radiant energy i capture from the wheel as i can. For now i just want to add another trigger wire to make it a trifilar coil. How do i go about doing this. I don't mean the winding part of it but the circuit part of it.
    Can i just add the 2 ends of the extra trigger wire to the existing ends of the trigger wire? Or do i have to add to the circuit to accommodate 1 extra trigger wire?

Hi Marine,

It doesn't serve the purpose of connecting the first trigger and the second trigger in the way your are suggesting.Yes Trifilar coil is meant for using the third coil for Recovery purpose, like charge a Capacitor after a Bridge module thereby isolating it from the primary circuit..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hi Marine,

It doesn't serve the purpose of connecting the first trigger and the second trigger in the way your are suggesting.Yes Trifilar coil is meant for using the third coil for Recovery purpose, like charge a Capacitor after a Bridge module thereby isolating it from the primary circuit..
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Can i do it without a capacitor and bridge?

Comment

Working...
      X