Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radiant pulse.

Dear John
    I have constructed and successfully run a 6 pole machine of your design. Bedini Machine SSG.
    However I have a nagging question that I simply can get no answer to. So I thought I would ask you.

On your video " Energy from the vacuum science series part 2".released in 2007, at time index 43.06 you describe the magno-static pulse.
    How the iron gets charged by the permanent magnet then discharges producing the pulse.
    You then show 2 devices which seem to behave backwards.
    The first is a pendulum type device which swings back and forth until it swings continually in one direction."Over the top is the comment".
    And the second, 2 rotors facing each other with 4 magnets set in each rotor with a coil set in between the rotors.
    The rotors are spun and the device keeps spinning.
    Neither device takes any power in.

Both devices create a pulse that appears to repel the magnet inducing the pulse . How?.

I have constructed a reproduction of the twin rotor device but the field effect it creates when the field collapses is a breaking effect in the device rather than
    a repulsive effect required to run it. The pulse attracts the pole that induced it rather than repelling it.
    Am I approaching this all wrong?. I know the Bedini machine creates an attractive action upon the rotor to keep things going which indeed
    I am experiencing but the 2 devices shown on your video have me intrigued they seem not to.

Originally posted by cmorri20 View Post
    Dear John
    I have constructed and successfully run a 6 pole machine of your design. Bedini Machine SSG.
    However I have a nagging question that I simply can get no answer to. So I thought I would ask you.

On your video " Energy from the vacuum science series part 2".released in 2007, at time index 43.06 you describe the magno-static pulse.
    How the iron gets charged by the permanent magnet then discharges producing the pulse.
    You then show 2 devices which seem to behave backwards.
    The first is a pendulum type device which swings back and forth until it swings continually in one direction."Over the top is the comment".
    And the second, 2 rotors facing each other with 4 magnets set in each rotor with a coil set in between the rotors.
    The rotors are spun and the device keeps spinning.
    Neither device takes any power in.

Both devices create a pulse that appears to repel the magnet inducing the pulse . How?.

I have constructed a reproduction of the twin rotor device but the field effect it creates when the field collapses is a breaking effect in the device rather than
    a repulsive effect required to run it. The pulse attracts the pole that induced it rather than repelling it.
    Am I approaching this all wrong?. I know the Bedini machine creates an attractive action upon the rotor to keep things going which indeed
    I am experiencing but the 2 devices shown on your video have me intrigued they seem not to.

if you have a coil on both sides of the magnet then you need one of the coil faces to produce a north on one side and the other coil a south. this corresponds to how the north and south pole of the magnet interacts with the coil, which is an electromagnet. rotate one side of your coils so the other end faces the south face of the magnet.

If you want to understand how the SG works, you need to buy the Bedini SG beginners book from A&P media.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

MagnoStatic Pulse

Hi Tom
      No the architecture of this device involves 1 coil and 2 rotors, The device is made of wood.
      The rotors are on the outside of the coil "coil in between the rotors"
      The rotor magnets are aligned with each other.
      I assume north pole one end of the coil and south pole the other. One rotor face facing the other. On a common shaft.
      not 2 coils and 1 rotor with magnets in it which I think is what your describing.
      Currently trying to create a Google account to upload the relevant video sequence I am refereeing to.

Comment

MagnoStatic Pulse

Hi Tom
        No the architecture of this device involves 1 coil and 2 rotors, The device is made of wood.
        I assume north pole one end of the coil and south pole the other. One rotor face facing the other. On a common shaft.
        not 2 coils and 1 rotor with magnets in it which I think is what your describing.

See the video.

Comment

i wondered where are the electronics, coils in the pendulum version..? (of course the magnets are in the bob odf the pendulum)
          rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by cmorri20 View Post
            Hi Tom
            Currently trying to create a Google account to upload the relevant video sequence I am refereeing to.
            your polarity is wrong somewhere. run it with one rotor, then add the second.

@faraday,

the coil and battery are under the platform tucked away. its a cute toy, original SG variant. it still runs.

Tom C

Comment

Thanks tom for clarifying the doubt..i remember this wooden beauty when i viewed the EFTV, the doubt struck to me that very instant (about the 'hidden' components/battery ect.). just curious what type of battery is it.. if i may know..?
              rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Thanks for the response Tom like Faraday88 said..

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  Thanks tom for clarifying the doubt..i remember this wooden beauty when i viewed the EFTV, the doubt struck to me that very instant (about the 'hidden' components/battery ect.). just curious what type of battery is it.. if i may know..?
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  nicads dont remember the voltage..... 9 maybe. people often assume too much when it comes to John's technology, sometimes too little..

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                  X