John bedini you take away a lot of sleep but you make me so happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John bedini you take away a lot of sleep but you make me so happy

John Bedini would like to dedicate this post to you .

(Google translator)

Apologize for not knowing English but I have to use a translator

As I have said many times I'm just a kid but that uneducated people never removed the illusion to believe in you and Nikola Tesla , TOM Bearden, Chas Campbell , Edwin Gray, etc ... It all started over a year ago when I decided to do something with the free energy since I live alone and that is hire a poor neighborhood . There I was in my rented flat spinning the free energy I bought some neodymium magnets to do a V -Gate and convinced me not much but it worked. After keep turning and doing many searches where you always appeared every few minutes told me I become a SG . For the record, I do not know anything about electronics. This was compared to February 2013 when I started with the SG and in March I recorded my first video after a few months and many hours, days without sleep at night pouring over 16 hours straight and translating all that is in English to learn something jejee throughout this process I'm learning a lot about energy thanks to all the information you gave to us . Thank you that energy can be recycled or saved for later use. SG is that you can work and give back more energy than conventional machines which any use today . Now I'm testing to check the COP and these are my first results. Battery Battery 1 COP 2 COP 4.03 4.06 http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...upper-cop.html They also say that one day I dedicate a video to you I hope you like I still say that to binding and that I have much to learn as the SG works perfectly and know all the resources you can take advantage of a THANK YOU JOHN whether BEDINI .

A big hug

(Spanish)

John Bedini quisiera dedicarle a usted este post.

Disculparme por no saber ingles pero tengo que usar un traductor

Como he dicho muchas veces solo soy un chaval de pueblo sin estudios pero eso nunca me a quitado la ilusión de creer en ti y en Nikola Tesla, TOM Bearden, Chas Campbell, Edwin Gray, etc... Todo empezó hace mas de un año cuando decidí hacer algo con la energía libre ya que vivo solo y de alquiler es decir un pobre de barrio. Hay estaba yo en mi piso de alquiler dándole vueltas a la energía libre me compre unos imanes de neodimio para hacer un V-Gate y no me convenció mucho aunque funcionaba. Después de seguir dándole vueltas y de hacer muchas búsquedas donde usted siempre aparecía cada dos por tres me dije voy hacerme un SG. Que conste que yo no se nada de electrónica. Esto era sobre febrero de 2013 cuando empecé con el SG y en marzo grabe mi primer video después de unos cuantos meses y de muchas horas de trabajo, días sin dormir por la noche echando mas de 16 horas seguidas y traduciendo todo lo que esta en ingles para enterarme de algo jejee En todo este proceso estoy aprendiendo mucho sobre la energía gracias a toda la información que usted nos a regalado. Gracias a usted se que la energía puede ser reciclada o conservada para luego usarla. Se que el SG puede trabajar y devolverte mas energía que cual quier maquina convencional que usamos hoy día. Ahora estoy haciendo pruebas para comprobar el COP y estos son mis primeros resultados. Batería 1 COP 4.06 Batería 2 COP 4.03 Bedini COP Test (4 upper COP) También decir que un día le dedique un video a usted espero que le guste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHXsNDgco-s Decir que todavía sigo a prendiendo y que me queda mucho para saber como funciona perfectamente el SG y saber todos los recursos con los que podemos sacarle provecho a un a si MIL GRACIAS JOHN BEDINI.

Un fuerte abrazo
    Last edited by energialibre; 10-08-2013, 07:39 AM.
Working...
X