X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobZilla
    replied
    LOL !

Bung-ee where do you get off speaking with such authority on the matter? You came in here poked around for less than three months and now your an expert?

For everyone else who doubts if this works or not:

Just build the freaking machine properly to start out, don't try to outsmart the original design. Get it to run nicely and where it can charge your battery fully. Do not worry about getting over the top cop.

Once you have a decent machine that can charge batteries, LEARN how it works! People like Bung-ee never bother to learn what is actually going on, they do not learn to tune it or how to run it properly. Because they do not understand how it works they certainly cannot make adjustments for it to deliver the results they seek.
    Last edited by BobZilla; 03-25-2014, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    the preceeding post from bung-ee is his own personal opinion, it does not reflect the opinion or real world results of the staff management or ownership of this forum

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• Bung-ee
    replied
    ah ah. OU and SSG. Two terms that will never ever easily come together in human history !
    A SSG will scarcely ever produce a single watt of electricity for you.
    Unless you are willing to go SG optimization, discharge capacitor, and all of the ,444 patent's , that's not even in the beginner's handbook from A & P Electronic Media.
    The SG from this well written and interesting book is a fan that recharges to the best , 85 percent or 90 percent of electricity, and does battery rejuvenation / desulfation . Yes, I have charged alcaline batteries with my SG, this works, that's incredible.
    If you're a very, very talented , devoted, time-having person, yes, you may bring it OU of say 15 percent no more than 20 percent and that's in the intermediate handbook and probably also upcoming third and last book.
    And, 20 percent is really not a lot. 20 percent means to have one battery to heat your home, you need five rolling ones !!!
    And compute some sort of rotating the batteries...you are not even there unless putting hundreds of hours in it, I would say, that looks more like a joke of free energy than anything ...
    So, if you need a cheap-electricity fan with a good output for 10 percent of the electrical cost or may be even less than that, and are interested in rejuvenating some batteries, that's a good project, that will also teach you things alongside.
    The SG is a useful tool, it could be , may be, one element of that yet-to-come free-energy swiss knife (in the "preservation/protection of energy conservation capital" category). But it is sensitive, it's very to break it or damage it with slight unattention.
    So, not a tool for the masses, I think it will last its time - until something much, much simpler comes. -- And we'll be happy to throw it - although I must say, it is nice-looking and the principles on which it turns - are simply amazing to watch, and hear ! - and implemented with what I'd call simply "genius".
    Last edited by Bung-ee; 03-25-2014, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iopplm
    replied
    Hi Gordon,

Regarding the excel sheet, I remember that the output current could not be measure because of the radiant spikes. Hence I'm not sure if the approach is right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Regards,
    Mark
    Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    I use a chart that John Koorn created awhile back. Here is a link where you can download. It's an excel document.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...,d.b2I&cad=rja

Just plug-in the input and output current, start and end voltages, and it calculates everything for you. If you want to know how it's all calculated you can see the formulas in whatever cell you are curious about.

As far as cost, all you need is a multimeter to measure the voltage, a couple of analog amp meters, and some aligator clip leads. Cheap and easy.

Leave a comment:

• iopplm
    replied
    Hi Ralf, sorry for the late reply, was busy with school work. So you measure the 1F cap with an input first?
    Yeah, your first try was to discharge and charge the battery at the same time? It wouldn't do good to the battery.
    I'm interested in the COP of your 2nd try. How is it?

What I did was to measure the input of the system, Amp from the input battery. And discharge the 2nd battery at C20 to the voltage before the charge and measure the input. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I hope this makes sense to most.

Best Regards,
    Mark

Originally posted by romeo-kilo View Post
    Mark,
    this seems to be very difficult.
    I started with a 1F Capacitor which was fed by a small 12V transformer. I measured the Input Amps into the Cap. I have a calibrated discharger that Counts the amp hours and stops at a defined voltage (12.2V). So with that I got a CoP of 0.6 (best result after 50+ cycles and a fine tuned system)

Next try: I used a 12V battery as Input, and a regulated power supply to keep the voltage of the Input battery constant. The current was 170mA and the Output from the secondary battery was 178mA (per hour charged). I was told that this kills the Input battery.

Next try: I used a high end RC charger, that measures the AH's getting moved into the Input battery. I waited 24 hours and charged again to measure the self discharge rate.
    After that I used the fully charged Input battery to Charge with the SG the Output battery. After that, I recharged the Input battery und checked the Output from the secondary.

As this last step is just in progress, I can't tell you my CoP, yet. Maybe early next week I have verified results.

hope, this helps
    Ralf

Leave a comment:

• Branch Gordon
    replied
    I use a chart that John Koorn created awhile back. Here is a link where you can download. It's an excel document.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...,d.b2I&cad=rja

Just plug-in the input and output current, start and end voltages, and it calculates everything for you. If you want to know how it's all calculated you can see the formulas in whatever cell you are curious about.

As far as cost, all you need is a multimeter to measure the voltage, a couple of analog amp meters, and some aligator clip leads. Cheap and easy.

Originally posted by iopplm View Post
    Hi Guys, I have read about calculating the COP of bedini motor. Some requires using the scope to find the avg of the voltage and multiply by the current. Some approaches are hard to understand.

Therefore, is there an cheaper and easier way to find the COP of the system/batteries without such expensive equipment? Are we still able to calculate the COP just using multi-meter? It need not be very accurate. Just to know how the system is doing, if it is more that COP 1. If so, could anyone please explain in steps how to do the testing. My results are getting all over the places. hahaha

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• romeo-kilo
    replied
    Mark,
    this seems to be very difficult.
    I started with a 1F Capacitor which was fed by a small 12V transformer. I measured the Input Amps into the Cap. I have a calibrated discharger that Counts the amp hours and stops at a defined voltage (12.2V). So with that I got a CoP of 0.6 (best result after 50+ cycles and a fine tuned system)

Next try: I used a 12V battery as Input, and a regulated power supply to keep the voltage of the Input battery constant. The current was 170mA and the Output from the secondary battery was 178mA (per hour charged). I was told that this kills the Input battery.

Next try: I used a high end RC charger, that measures the AH's getting moved into the Input battery. I waited 24 hours and charged again to measure the self discharge rate.
    After that I used the fully charged Input battery to Charge with the SG the Output battery. After that, I recharged the Input battery und checked the Output from the secondary.

As this last step is just in progress, I can't tell you my CoP, yet. Maybe early next week I have verified results.

hope, this helps
    Ralf

Leave a comment:

• iopplm
    started a topic How to calculate/measure COP of Bedini SSG easily

How to calculate/measure COP of Bedini SSG easily

Hi Guys, I have read about calculating the COP of bedini motor. Some requires using the scope to find the avg of the voltage and multiply by the current. Some approaches are hard to understand.

Therefore, is there an cheaper and easier way to find the COP of the system/batteries without such expensive equipment? Are we still able to calculate the COP just using multi-meter? It need not be very accurate. Just to know how the system is doing, if it is more that COP 1. If so, could anyone please explain in steps how to do the testing. My results are getting all over the places. hahaha

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Mark
Working...
X