Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I wire the Circuit as seen in SG Beg. Handbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I wire the Circuit as seen in SG Beg. Handbook?

I could attach an image but if that is copyright permitted (it is on page 62).
    It shows a horizontal copper strip on top of an aluminum sheet but this is not mentioned in the text. I am also having a hard time decivering the other compnents in the image (like which is the transistor and thermal insulator?). In the diagram the wires coming off of the transistor on page 63 becomes swirly. What does that mean? I'd apprechaite any further clarity
    Thanks!

Have a look at the original diagram:
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=30

The "swirly" lines represent the coil windings.

You can lay it out however you like physically but make sure you connect everything properly from a logic standpoint.

The copper strips are bus bars. Looking at that picture from bottom to top you have the Base, Emitter, and collector buses.

Comment

Thanks for the insight. I have a better understanding of how each part of the transistor goes to a seperate copper bus.

What is the function/purpose of the single gray wires? One is on the right connected to the far edge of the base bus, and another is on the left connected to what looks to be the emitter bus. Also it looks like a bunch of unterminated wires are grouped at the center of the horizontal red wire connecting the +input and -output terminals. Thanks for the free help

Comment

The grey wires is the trigger wire. Look again at the logical connections. The multi transistor board is laid out the same as the single accept all of the transistor legs are parallel on a bus.

Those other wires in the picture are interesting. I don't think they are hooked to anything. My guess would be that Mr. Bedini had extra wires on his coil,perhaps different triggers of various gauge to experiment with. They appear to be unused. He uses green or blue (different from power) on his triggers so that's why I say those were probably just extra triggers that he didn't terminate.

Comment

Working...
        X