Ossie Callanan Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ossie Callanan Doc

Has anyone tried this: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2...E9oVTZlYkdIcWc

The writer brings up some points about the SSG. Just curious if this doc is legit...

Branch

Hi, I found there are more specific pictures by Ossie.
    Please refer to it.
    A Working Radiant Free Energy System

If anyone has tried to replicate it. Please share.

KJP

Comment

Branch,
      The wave shapes do not make sense. I would never look for a signal like that, and yes you could reed switch the SSG and it would do the same thing. That is like saying I do not like the way John does it so here is the real one, poppycock. People have tried all his circuits. I have even built them. Try his four battery system see what happens. He is missing the correct analogy of what radiant energy is, anything can be radiant including a light bulb.
      The important fact is, the spike and what it does to the chemical in the battery. Your not going to charge that bank of batteries with that circuit, I could do the same thing with a buzzer.
      Yes you will charge junk batteries to a high pontential but will have nothing in them. If only good old Ben was around I'm sure he would have something to say about this paper. One system is White and one is Black. You build it and test it, I already did.

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
      Has anyone tried this: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2...E9oVTZlYkdIcWc

The writer brings up some points about the SSG. Just curious if this doc is legit...

Branch
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by kajironpu View Post
        Hi, I found there are more specific pictures by Ossie.
        Please refer to it.
        A Working Radiant Free Energy System

If anyone has tried to replicate it. Please share.

KJP
        Hi KJP,

Wonder if the circuit shown by Cullanan works as he has a Transistor switching at the emmiter circuit with the Coil present here.(unless he means to be using a PNP Transistor in that schematic)

the reed switch is very slow as compared to the trigger coil switching in the original SSG circuit by John B.
        nevertheless it is worth trying things rather than discarding it based on mere appearance as anything in Free-Energy reasearch cannot be conclussive unless tried out...!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi John and all,

Ol Ben is alive, kicking and well. I'm up to my neck in "Alum" right now and what I call the "Bedini Pickle Battery"......Posted my first tentative video on YouTube last night and the darn thing works. Amazing how you get acid
          on you cleaning up that battery. I'll have to read that paper later, couldn't go back to sleep and received an eMail from Ossie about this site. Most excellent. I'll be around. I have always watched your work with great interest and respect even though some times I get cranky.

Ben K4ZEP
          Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Branch,
          The wave shapes do not make sense. I would never look for a signal like that, and yes you could reed switch the SSG and it would do the same thing. That is like saying I do not like the way John does it so here is the real one, poppycock. People have tried all his circuits. I have even built them. Try his four battery system see what happens. He is missing the correct analogy of what radiant energy is, anything can be radiant including a light bulb.
          The important fact is, the spike and what it does to the chemical in the battery. Your not going to charge that bank of batteries with that circuit, I could do the same thing with a buzzer.
          Yes you will charge junk batteries to a high pontential but will have nothing in them. If only good old Ben was around I'm sure he would have something to say about this paper. One system is White and one is Black. You build it and test it, I already did.

Comment

Well it sounds like from what you've written here that it doesn't work properly, or as documented.

I don't think I'm gonna spend the time to build it and test it if you did already and weren't pleased with the results.

Just seems odd to type out a whole document like that if it wasn't useful for something...

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Branch,

Comment

Greetings All,

There's some great real work being done here in this forum with these technologies by many. I am glad to see it. With the economics of solar technologies now making our future of cheap clean energy much closer, real work in these fields of research is badly needed.

I'd like to pose an interesting question. Can a badly sulfated LA battery that has dried up and crystalized be considered to be a "Crystal Battery"?

Ossie

Comment

Working...
              X