Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files section?

Hi,

Am I missing something or do we not have a file section like in the yahoo groups? It was really useful to have one place where all the docs were. Posting them in threads on the forum... they just get buried and unless you know to go searching for them you won't even know they are there.

The reason I bring this up is because I have several docs from the mp3 group that I thought would be useful for new people. Basically I took Ronald Knights list of most useful posts and put them into three word docs, around 70 pages total. Plus I have a doc with just JB's posts from the mp3 group, another 23 pages, and I'd like to put them somewhere. I tried putting them in a thread but that didn't work because the files are too large. Do we have a files section somewhere, or can one be created?

thanks,

Robert

You could try the community section at the top under albums?

Comment

There is not a specific files section. But John K. or the other moderators could create a thread where they put a list of all the files in the files folder.

Only the moderators can directly upload files to this forums server for security to prevent anonymous, etc... file posts that could have viruses, etc...

We'll look into this.
      Admin
      Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

Working...
      X