Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one diode versus bridge rectifier

Hi,

Maybe this was discussed before somewhere but I can not find it but I am still Puzzled about some components in the energyzer.
    Can onyone tell me why JB is using in the eftv films most of the time a bridge rectifier instead of just one diode on the output as is used in the schematics here, does it have to do with a loss of energy in the brf since it uses two diodes and so you loose 1.4v instead of 0.7 over the diode.
    When I test it I do not see much difference in the results of charging.

And I am also still not understanding the difference of the standard SSG and the Trifilair version, what would be the advantage of the secondary winding of the trifilair. does it have to do with the charging of the condensator with a positive energy since the second winding is getting its
    energy from the magnetic field that is generated and has more current and less voltage?
    Wich one is the more advanced I presume that the SSG as used here is the latest and more advanced version.

Karel

Magne

Hi Karel,
    This is my comment in the Radiant Oscillator section:
    ''Hi John,

Amoung the two primaries, can the other be called as the 'Recovery coil'..?
    is'nt the split Diodes a half of a Bridge-Module, if a complete bridge is used i guess we are doing a Full Regauging''
    Rgd
    Last edited by Faraday88; 10-25-2012, 03:26 AM. Reason: Faraday88tic1974
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Karel,
      This is my comment in the Radiant Oscillator section:
      ''Hi John,

Amoung the two primaries, can the other be called as the 'Recovery coil'..?
      is'nt the split Diodes a half of a Bridge-Module, if a complete bridge is used i guess we are doing a Full Regauging''
      Rgd,
      Faraday88.

Comment

Take a look at the patent and you will see the use for the third winding and the bridge rectifier.

John K.

Comment

Hi John,
          you said it !
          rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
          X