• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSG Single Bifi Coil AWG#18 specs

i would like to make a new coil,
    instead the Bifi AWG#23 / AWG#26
    i would like to test/build with AWG#18

i dont want to buy smaller batteries, 3Ah, to fit the "current" - charge rate
    i want charge my 7Ah (and later 13Ah batteries...)

so thats my range...

should i use AWG#18 for the trigger wire and for the power wire too?
    or should the trigger wire thinner ?
    i have AWG#22, AWG#26 under my table..

i dont want to make twisted 4-/5-filar coil, not yet.. thats to much work for me, till now..
    and too much money too... matching expensive MJLs transistors...

first i want to see results with simple but powerfull design,

has anyone gone this way?

which coil bobbin size?

Hello,

I would like to know too, as after my disappointing charge times I want to rewind a coil too (not 26 and 23 size that came with kit). I'm planning on using the spool that came with the kit and rewinding it with 19 AWG for new power coil and maybe reusing my power wire for the new trigger. I found this if it helps:

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...rging-ssg.html

John_Bedini
    Super Moderator
    @All,
    I did want to answer some of these questions. The basic Monopole will have some trouble charging big batteries. The bike wheel will charge the batteries as long as the wire requirements are correct. I do not see any pictures here. The coil must be scaled for the battery your charging. If you can not push the battery to between 14.8 and 15 volts then the circuit must be adjusted. Charging a good sized Garden battery should not be a problem.
    For an Example if your using 23 Wire that is way to small to match the impedance of the battery. If you change that wire size to 19 you will have better luck, the trigger can stay the same. Start the machine at 470 ohms, and please make all the wire lengths as short as possible, you can not do this with clip leads, use good wire at least # 14 to the recovery battery. If you study the condition your working in you will find that the wires work like inductors and you can find the power across them. Radiant circuits hate spider webbing and long wires running all over the place, show me what your building so I can help. "Pictures Please"
    John B
    John Bedini Simplified School Girl basic plans

Magnet Wire for Coil Winding

· Specifications

#20 wire, coated. Can't have splices.

· Tolerance

#20 gauge or larger (smaller number). Don't go smaller than #20, or more than 100% larger.

· Quantity

one length about 100-150 feet

Magnet Wire for Trigger Coil Winding

· Specifications

#23 wire, coated. Copper with high voltage coating.

· Tolerance

#23 gauge or larger. #20 gauge will work fine. Don't go smaller than #23, or more than 100% larger.

Coil Spool

· Purpose

To wind the parallel lengths of magnetic wire around to (1) create an electromagnet to pump the magnets on the wheel and (2) receive pulses of energy from the magnets for the receiving battery.

· Specifications

plastic, 3 inch diam. by 3 inches long, with 3/4 inch center opening. Or smaller for smaller setups.

· Tolerance

opening needs to be +/- 20%. Length of spool can be +/- 40%. Material needs to be non-metallic, non-magnetic, and adequately sturdy.
    Last edited by Mike Swanson; 11-02-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X