No announcement yet.

Swapping source and charge batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! I think that's my first post here...

@ radiant
    If i read you right, you are reporting a COP of over 4.0 with a solid state device - is it a "solid state SG radiant oscillator" or some other custom made device?
    What are your specs?
    ...I'm curious 'cause i'm about to build one...

...if this is offtopic could you please send me the answer on PM?
    Thanks!

Dann

Comment

Originally posted by radiant View Post
      es excellent, what is your cop of the machine in this configuration. Or please share some of your findings. With the inverter, how much in the form of losses are you seeing? Have you thought about factoring in your mechanical shaft energy?

Ok looks like I might have to do some testing. Btw I must mention Im using the "solid state" method so there are no mechanical shafts. My circuit in this application runs exactly 4.44kHz (when low) and 4.667kHz when approaching full charge.
      The inverter is 90% efficient and does "other things" as well. Overall the COP is well over 4.0. The most I can get out of my 6 coiler (with 15 power coils) is 528Hz....and thats with 30V@0.5A input...

I've found great success in high COPs by using high voltage low current power sources in the charging side....

I will have to test to see what happens if I eliminate my inverter and start using the charged batteries directly....

Will report back soon...
      in regards to COP values. low current from a larger battery will allow you to operate inside puekerts effect. Peukert's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia this will give very hi amp hour ratings, much hi9gher than the rated capacity of the battery. with the ratios hi enough your battery does not look like it is discharging.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Swap batteries

[QUOTE=Dave Wing;3618]The point is and perhaps I did not make it very clear, is that the freshly charged SSG battery, without the cap dump is very capable of running loads, lights, inverters, motors etc. You will see the Amp hours being given from the battery and get good results with these types of loads, you should see up to 110% capacity on a conditioned battery. But this freshly charged SSG battery cannot be taken immediately off of the back end and put on the front end to power the SSG and still get the same 110% capacity in run time... it will fall quite a bit short of its normal 110% capacity. [COLOR=#ff8c00]

pumup in/ pore out the charge batt\ssg dont like to run puls charged battery draw /wicth is a ssg c battery [other things do,,light,,inverters,, everything
        guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          in regards to COP values. low current from a larger battery will allow you to operate inside puekerts effect. Peukert's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia this will give very hi amp hour ratings, much hi9gher than the rated capacity of the battery. with the ratios hi enough your battery does not look like it is discharging.

Tom C

Thats the one Tom!
          I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Comment

Originally posted by kapierenundkopieren View Post
            Hello everyone! I think that's my first post here...

@ radiant
            If i read you right, you are reporting a COP of over 4.0 with a solid state device - is it a "solid state SG radiant oscillator" or some other custom made device?
            What are your specs?
            ...I'm curious 'cause i'm about to build one...

...if this is offtopic could you please send me the answer on PM?
            Thanks!

Dann
            Hi Radiant. As with Dann, I would very much like to have a look at your SS specs if possible. For logistical reasons (that I won't bore you with here) I've just converted my SSG into a solid state. A COP of over 4 is impressive .. R

Comment

The circuit is the one as shown in the Free Energy Generation book....design the right coil for the job, and take full advantage of Peukert's law...I wish I had a 100,000Ah battery bank to mess with....
              I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Comment

Ss ssg

Hi Radiant

Can you be more specific regarding "design the right coil for the job", how big a coil for how big a battery bank, can you please give us some pointers.

What is the cap size you using?
                At what Hz are you dumping the cap?
                At what voltage are you dumping the cap?
                What is your wire size?
                How many strands?
                What is your batt banks capacity?

You mean a 100 000 Amp bank like this?

Where can I deliver you one of these banks ?

Thanks

Theunis
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Prinsloo; 12-08-2012, 01:04 PM.
                Hey !
                WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Working...
                X