Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSG COP table

Dear Friends!

I am happy to join your wonderful community and be a part of new free energy emerging world! It's awesome!

I've recently bought a mini 4 dualpole magnet motor manufactured by Renaissance Charge and even managed to make it function. Now I have read that it's recommended to track the performance of the motor by filling out the proposed SSG COP table in xls format. However I was not able to find the table. I suppose earlier it was available on Bedini_monopole 3 yahoo group with the results of experiments of other participants? Could you please tell me, where is this database now??

By the way, the transistors, that were in the set for my motor, are really heating up, is this ok?....

My best wishes of the most wonderful day!

I'd be interested in the COP tables myself - regarding your hot transisters, have a look at this post as I was having heat issues myself until I found the answer.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...-%92s-hot.html

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
      I'd be interested in the COP tables myself - regarding your hot transisters, have a look at this post as I was having heat issues myself until I found the answer.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...-%92s-hot.html
      Thank you, Dear Angel!

It's nice that a couple of seconds after posting my question, I looked down at the topics and found the table inside this post! So you can also use that!

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...ompletion.html

As for the heating issue, yes, I burned out my first set of transistors by connecting a damaged old battery to the charging. But after, I made a completely new board and the motor was always working with charging battery, and still the transistors were hot.

But now I understand that this is because I needed to tune the current by moving the reed switch left-right in-out. The transistors were hot because the current was almost 4 A, then I tuned it to just 0,4A and it's pretty fine now!

That's how beginners begin to get more experienced

All the best!

Comment

I have the following doubts about the COP table.

1. System COP used the ratio of Ah, it should use work performed ratio.
        2. Average Resting Voltage used the average voltage of Start Resting Voltage and End Resting Voltage is not accurate as End Resting Voltage is different when resting duration is different.
        3. As the COP is the ratio between total intended work performed compared to the work only provided by the operator. So I think when we calculate battery COP, we should use Input Joules from primary battery instead of charging battery. As the energy goes into the charging battery is from input electric energy which can is measurable and radiant energy which is unable to measure. So can I say that SSG is similar to use two conventional chargers to charge battery? I think it is not right when people claim that that his COP is more than 1 as he ignored the radiant energy input.

Comment

Working...
        X