Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG Radiant oscillator - is there a health risk with such a large coil ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG Radiant oscillator - is there a health risk with such a large coil ?

Hello everyone,

I just built a Model SG radiant oscillator with 32 transistors.

The question now that I ask myself is, is there a health risk with such a large coil (130 feet x 33 copper wires) ?

If anyone has any answers, I'm all ears.

----

Here are the specifications:
    • Input: 12V 8A
    • No matched transistors and resistors
    • Batteries : 165Ah (60 Ah + 60 Ah + 45 Ah) in parallel
    Regards.

Couple things I picked up over the years about the SG and health effects: there was a demo video at a conference where John Bedini was saying that putting your hands on the charge battery while running was a positive for health. Also Peter Lindemann was asked once about the health effects and he said that he thought it would be better than a normal electric motor. Also remember someone putting his SG outside amidst plants and they supposedly grew better. But, I don't know if this is really conclusive, dirty electricity is I think defined as pulsed or interrupted DC, but AC has issues as well. I would imagine that the trifield type meters would be pretty high close to your coil they're meant for detection of harmful fields. I wonder if shielding it would help...John Bedini described one of his experiments where he felt a heaviness and the circuit killed batteries...so that's probably what you don't want but I don't know if that applies to the regular oscillators.

Some people probably know about what frequency and waveform being good/harmful for health but not me I'm afraid saw this awhile ago I think he used a radio controller dor a car or something to treat water and got positive results: 27 Mhz for plant growth

https://www.energyscienceforum.com/f...r-plant-growth
    Last edited by Mike Swanson; 04-05-2024, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer.

In fact, I haven't felt any negative effects on me for the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X