Forum log in needs debugging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum log in needs debugging

It happens every time I log into the forum. I have to log in again and again until I get tired of it and move on to the other science forum and never worry about the bug of being logged out when I did not want to log out. I would like to please have this fixed before I finally just give up and find another place to do research and developement.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Do you check the "Remember Me" box when you sign in? It helps to keep you logged in.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Yes, and I had to log in again to post this.
      I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

I set my cookies in default, I hope this was the answer. Maybe this will help others in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X