This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum log in needs debugging

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum log in needs debugging

    It happens every time I log into the forum. I have to log in again and again until I get tired of it and move on to the other science forum and never worry about the bug of being logged out when I did not want to log out. I would like to please have this fixed before I finally just give up and find another place to do research and developement.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

  • #2
    Do you check the "Remember Me" box when you sign in? It helps to keep you logged in.
    Aaron Murakami





    �You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.� ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, and I had to log in again to post this.
      I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

      Comment


      • #4
        I set my cookies in default, I hope this was the answer. Maybe this will help others in the future.
        I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

        Comment

        Working...
        X